IHateTheMedia.com isn’t an AGW skeptic site, but they have an article up today that is a great take on glaciergate. Just the title alone tells you how much fun they have with the subject: 12 more glaciers that haven’t heard the news about global warming. it begins:
The glaciers are melting! The glaciers are melting! The glaciers are…uhhhhh…never mind.
Turns out the IPCC’s chicken little story that all the Himalayan glaciers are melting is just another exaggeration. Or fraud. Take your choice. You know, like the stats coming out of East Anglia CRU. And its claim that Antarctica is melting. And that Greenland’s ice cap is melting. And that sea levels are rising. And that the polar bears are dying. Fact is, some glaciers are retreating, but many others around the world are growing.
“But how is that possible? How can glaciers be growing when the world is warming up like a package of Jiffy-Pop in a microwave?”
Here are a dozen glaciers (or groups of glaciers) around the world that are growing almost as quickly as global warming skepticism.
Hysterical site, and they do enough articles that make fun of warmers to warrant a skeptic’s bookmark.
Possibly related posts:
- New Scientist: Oops, the glaciers won’t have melted by 2035
- Scientists discover why the glaciers are melting. It was a typo.
- Scientists “puzzled” over global cooling in Antarctica
- Environmental Defense Fund’s 10 startling facts that show the climate crisis is scarier than ever!
- Glaciergate: Another scientist rats on the IPCC’s fraudulent ways