Global Warming didn’t really work out very well last year, did it? Such a shame too, it was supposed the year Copenhagen saved the world. PopularTechnology.net has posted some charts, and links to 375 articles that show just how damn bitter ass cold it is.
2009 was another year of global cooling, which saw numerous low temperature and high snowfall records smashed. The Dutch canals froze over for the first time in 12 years, record cold came to Al Gore’s home town and ironically a blizzard dumped snow on the Copenhagen convention where world leaders met to try and stop global warming. It was so cold that even the BBC was forced to ask, what happened to global warming? As Climategate would reveal, IPCC scientists had been hard at work hiding evidence of global cooling. Yet the observational evidence cannot be ignored.
Speaking of the Cophenhagen Climate Conference, if you need just one fact to prove how stupid these guys are, from Al Gore on down, just think about their choice of venues in which to hold the conference–way up north, in Denmark, at the beginning of winter? Now, there’s some real marketing smarts.
Possibly related posts:
- Copenhagen global warming conference attendees complain about freezing temperatures
- ScienceNow Daily says 2009 hottest year south of equator. Climate Scientist says hogwash.
- Copenhagen, Cap and Trade, and Political Hubris – WSJ.com
- Nature’s “Climate Change in 2009″ recap brushes off Climategate
- First White Christmas for Copenhagen in 14 years, as leaders battle warming