The clever kids at IHateTheMedia.com have done another clever hit piece on global warming this morning. They nail Barack Obama and the AGW clowns on what a rise of 2 degrees Celsius means to our planet.
Barack Obama just condemned you to a slow miserable death contrasts the reports that “The so-called Copenhagen accord “recognises” the scientific case for keeping temperature rises to no more than 2 degrees C” and various chicken little projections previously made of just how devastating a 2 degree rise would be to Mother Earth. They conclude:
So on one hand, they want us to believe that a 2-degree rise in temperatures will seal our doom. On the other hand, they want us to believe that the world’s leaders just agreed to a 2-degree rise in temperatures.
Hop over and have a read.
Possibly related posts:
- Copenhagen climate summit: Barack Obama given power to cut greenhouse gases
- Recession puts U.S. halfway to emissions goal
- Copenhagen global warming conference attendees complain about freezing temperatures
- Eyewitness: How China sabotaged climate talks and embarrassed Obama
- 12 more glaciers that haven’t heard the news about global warming