Dean of science…suggesting rising seas this next century of up to 100 metres, or Al Gore six metres. When I see things like that I know these are false. You mentioned the IPCC report; that suggests, at worst on best scenarios, 59 centimetres.
Possibly related posts:
- ABC science presenter Robyn Williams seeks more truth, like seas could rise 100 meters
- Thomas Sowell: The politicizing of science
- Now Ireland’s media picking up on global warming scam
- Mainsteam media picking up on climate change skepticism
- Oceangate: sea levels proven to have fallen for past six years