Excellent review of the crumbling of global warming, entitled the The Hottest Hoax in the World at OpenTheMagazine.com today.
We love the quote they used at the beginning that sets the stage:
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn’t. And contrarywise, what is, it wouldn’t be. And what it wouldn’t be, it would. You see? — Alice in Wonderland.
Possibly related posts:
- Thomas Friedman on CNN: ClimateGate an ‘Idiot Debate,’ ‘Nonsense’
- Scientists behaving badly as the scandals grow
- “Hottest January ever” say climate experts, establishing a new comedy genre
- ScienceNow Daily says 2009 hottest year south of equator. Climate Scientist says hogwash.
- Climategate lands on WSJ’s front page