Not exactly happy with the UN’s IPPC corrupted science, India is ready to establish their own climate change panel, one that is interested in climate science not climate evangelism
India would soon have its very own panel on climate change, union Environment Minister Jairam Ramesh announced Thursday and added that the country could not depend only on reports from the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).
“There is a fine line between climate science and climate evangelism. I am all for climate science but not for climate evangelism. I think people misused the IPCC report,” Ramesh told a news channel here.
Stressing that the IPCC’s weakness was that it didn’t do original research and derives assessments from published literature, the minister announced a climate change panel for India.
Full story: Thaindian
More at : India to have own panel on climate change: Jairam Ramesh http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/enviornment/india-to-have-own-panel-on-climate-change-jairam-ramesh_100314611.html#ixzz0ea95ZPEl
Possibly related posts:
- Two U.S. Congressmen go after EPA on reliance on UN’s climate panel
- A U.S. climate panel: just another step in the wrong direction
- Good news! One third of the Netherlands suddenly rises above sea level
- IPCC member admits not reading IPPC Report, yet wants to change your lifestyle due to what’s in it
- Does it help the AGW cause by being a potty mouth?