Lord Monckton is having just too much fun Down Under. The 3rd Viscount Monckton of Brenchley, former advisor to Margaret Thatcher, architect, mathematician and climate change sceptic, while on a speaking tour of Australia to spread his message that climate change activists are “bed-wetters and liars, ” took the time to debate Rupert Posner from The Climate Group, who claims dangerous man-made global warming is occurring and action must be taken to stop it now. The debate was on the on Mornings with Jon Faine show.
Listen to the debate:
Possibly related posts:
- “Climategate: Caught Green-Handed” by Lord Monckton– a free 43-page report for download
- Lord Monckton calls out Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd
- Lord Monckton rips Scientific American’s climate lies
- Lord Monckton: “Come on Al baby, I’m waiting.”
- Lord Monckton takes apart a Greenpeace activist with facts