In all seriousness, you can watch this afternoon’s proceedings from the UK Parliament’s Select Committee Hearing on the Climategate Scandal held in the House of Parliament’s Grimond Room, with Phil Jones testifying. We’re watching it right now, so we can’t comment on it yet.
Watch it on this page. Sorry we don’t have an embeddable version (if anyone does give us the link).
Here is the agenda:
The disclosure of climate data from the Climatic Research Unit at the University of East Anglia
- Rt Hon Lord Lawson of Blaby, Chairman, and Dr Benny Peiser, Director, Global Warming Policy Foundation
- Richard Thomas CBE
- Professor Edward Acton, Vice-Chancellor, University of East Anglia, and Professor Phil Jones, Director of the Climatic Research Unit
- Sir Muir Russell KCB, Head of the Independent Climate Change E-Mails Review
- Professor John Beddington, Government Chief Scientific Adviser, Professor Julia Slingo OBE, Chief Scientist, Met Office, and Professor Bob Watson, Chief Scientist, Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
Possibly related posts:
- Complete, unedited video of UK Parliament’s Select Committee Hearing, with Phil Jones and others
- The University of East Anglia CRU comes clean: there WAS a medieval warm period
- Phil Jones admits withholding scientific data
- The shit hits the fan: UK Parliament to investigate CRU
- Climategate Professor perjures himself to Parliamentary Select Committee