Barack Obama has unrealistic emmissions goals, and those not brainwashed into the religion of global warming understand that meeting them will bankrupt the United States. But wait, we’re already half-way there! The recession has slashed U.S. output of emissions and puts the country on track to reach President Barack Obama’s short-term emissions goal.
When the inevitable Obama Depression hits, we’ll meet that goal 100%. Prosperity will be ours.
Possibly related posts:
- Eyewitness: How China sabotaged climate talks and embarrassed Obama
- Obama’s involvement in Chicago Climate Exchange—the rest of the story
- Eco-spying on a global level
- Copenhagen climate summit: Barack Obama given power to cut greenhouse gases
- Barack Obama’s Copenhagen deal will condemn you to a slow miserable death.