Most commentators in the media have been talking about the “REM” statements in the purloined emails and computer codes from the CRU.[i] True believers in Anthropogenic Global Warming (AGW), especially those in the mainstream and “scientific” media, are pooh poohing such words as “tricks” or “hide the decline” as interoffice slang that had no real impact on how the science was conducted.
But the real action (and the evidence for chicanery) is in the computer code that was obtained from the CRU. Our own computer guru Marc Sheppard, writing for American Thinker here and here, was one of the first to offer an accurate diagnosis of this fraudulent and deceptive method of computer programming. Analyzing the code, as Marc has indicated in his work, is a complex business. As he pleads in one article…
Possibly related posts:
- Hide the Decline Explained
- East Anglia Climatic Research Unit’s climate analysis programming code a sloppy mess
- Climategate’s lost environmental cleanup opportunties
- Call the Obama Administration’s bluff on the Clean Air Act threat
- Who is UN top climate change scientist Dr Rajendra Pachauri? Not a climate change scientist.