On Saturday we wrote about the groups who were demonstrating at Penn State, both for and against the university’s leniency on Climategate’s Professor Michael Mann. Leading the charge against Mann were the local Young Americans for Freedom group.
Almost 100 students, residents and community leaders were in attendance, and the group says this was, by far, the biggest demonstration of conservative activism on campus this year.
Go by their website and take a look at their photos and information, and give them some encouraging words. They are holding their next meeting on February 25, so if you are in the area you should go and show your support.
Possibly related posts:
- Penn State decision on Michael Mann due on this week
- Penn State Protects Michael “Climategate” Mann
- Groups for and against Michael Mann rally at Penn State
- Economic stimulus funds that went to Penn State climategate scientist should be returned
- BREAKING! Penn State finds Michael Mann innocent of suppressing or falsifying data