The committee did not ask him about several of the most damaging e-mails he had sent, including one in which he asked a colleague to delete information that had been requested. The committee had been asked not to press him too closely because he was close to a nervous breakdown.
Yeah, this investigation is not going to be a whitewash is it?
And “asked by” whom, we wonder? Hmmm….
Possibly related posts:
- Complete, unedited video of UK Parliament’s Select Committee Hearing, with Phil Jones and others
- Phil Jones admits withholding scientific data
- Climategate Professor perjures himself to Parliamentary Select Committee
- The shit hits the fan: UK Parliament to investigate CRU
- Biased reporting on Climategate? Say it ain’t so!