Finally, after all this time we start hearing the truth out of a government inquiry.
Next to him, holding a metaphorical hand, was Professor Edward Acton, his vice-chancellor, who interrupted at intervals to tell the committee what a splendid fellow Jones was and how his unit was doing magnificent work warning the world.
Acton conceded that not everything pointed in the same direction. It’s acknowledged that several hundred years ago Earth became much warmer. If we knew why, we could explain a lot. “The early medieval period is something we should spend more time researching,” he mused.
The infamous ‘hockey stick graph’ is now debunked even by those who used to worship it.
If you use a graph as evidence, then the data you used to make it up is therefore equally exposed as being faulty.
All around it was a bad day for warmism and Dr Phil Jones.
The sight of another scientist being skewered makes for painful viewing. Whatever your view on man-made global warming, you had to feel sorry for Professor Phil Jones, the man behind the leaked emails from the University of East Anglia
Feel bad? You’ve got to be kidding me.
Source: UK Guardian
Possibly related posts:
- And they’re still lying at East Anglia
- Swedegate: Climate professor’s lies exposed By Swedish meteorologists
- Phil Jones on witness stand before the UK Parliamentary Inquiry on Climategate
- Complete, unedited video of UK Parliament’s Select Committee Hearing, with Phil Jones and others
- Phil Jones admits withholding scientific data