UK Parliament’s Select Committee Hearing, Part 1 of 5
We’ve been posting about the UK Parliament’s Select Committee Hearing on the Climategate Scandal held in the House of Parliament’s Grimond Room yesterday, with the highlight being Phil Jones testifying. We provided you with a link to the video yesterday from the Parliament’s own website, but it’s now on youtube and you can view it larger here, in five bite size chunks.
- Rt Hon Lord Lawson of Blaby, Chairman, and Dr Benny Peiser, Director, Global Warming Policy Foundation
- Richard Thomas CBE
- Professor Edward Acton, Vice-Chancellor, University of East Anglia, and Professor Phil Jones, Director of the Climatic Research Unit
- Sir Muir Russell KCB, Head of the Independent Climate Change E-Mails Review
- Professor John Beddington, Government Chief Scientific Adviser, Professor Julia Slingo OBE, Chief Scientist, Met Office, and Professor Bob Watson, Chief Scientist, Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
Press the page numbers at bottom of article for parts 2-5.
Possibly related posts:
- Phil Jones on witness stand before the UK Parliamentary Inquiry on Climategate
- Phil Jones admits withholding scientific data
- UK Parliament Select Committee was asked to go easy on Phil Jones
- Climategate Professor perjures himself to Parliamentary Select Committee
- The University of East Anglia CRU comes clean: there WAS a medieval warm period